- Do you love living in Brisbane, and know a lot about the city?
- Would you like to have your writing read on a site visited by thousands of locals each month?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then you may be interested in becoming a paid blogger for Brisbanism.
About the job
I’m looking for a writer to create short blog posts about Brisbane on an ongoing basis. I’ll supply you with the topics – you just need to flesh them out with a Brisbane local’s perspective. You will be asked to write approximately 20-30 posts per month.
Topics will range from dining out, things to do, suburbs of Brisbane and also some not-so-serious posts about Brisbane which you can have a bit of fun with.
This is a paid position, at a rate per blog post to be discussed. Each post should only take you 10-15 minutes to write.
- Live in Brisbane
- Have a sense of humour
- Have examples of your writing you can share
Qualities which aren’t essential, but which will be highly regarded:
- Have lived in Brisbane for a long time
- Have experience using WordPress
- Understand the basics of SEO (search engine optimisation)
How to apply
Applications have now closed.